Friday, April 17, 2009
Had supper with my cousin and his friends last night at Shears Hall. They were nice enough to come pick me up so I didn’t have to walk there. :p I missed eating the spicy fried rice, chicken naan with cheese sauce and the chicken wings! But well it was a Thursday night. Went back to level 6 after that with Huijing.

I miss staying there. I miss my old room. I miss how we would spend time dressing Lydia up for her pageant days. The fun and laughter at the short wing. how we would roar in laughter in the middle of the night. My corridor here seems like a ghost town. The memories, from when we all first moved in, until two years later.

05/06 D&D

06/07 D&D Level 6 short wing
.Ahma has been discharged! Which is good news cos 5 days is relatively short compared to her other stays. Will stay home more often to look after her.. Seeing her so weak breaks my heart too..
Two presentations next week, after that will be studying non stop till after exams. Time flies, especially this semester, and I have no idea why.
Just another day.
Looking forward.
[[ . ]]* |10:38 PM|