Tuesday, April 28, 2009
I’m thankful for what I have now, and for the people around me who cares.
Thank you darlings for taking time out and having dinner with me, and getting me presents. :) The Japanese Cherry Blossom smells sooo good, Blitz and Glitz is very pretty, and Refined will be as pretty I’m sure. And thank you Anli, for the cake on Monday morning! :) Lastly, the lovely Juicy bracelet, simple and nice.

Lydia says that we will be forever 18, and celebrating all our birthdays together every year without fail. 4 years and counting!
Like I always say, nothing beats having good company. Spending time with loved ones.
I’m glad that certain things are sorted out, but still unsure of how it will progress.
Thank you to those who remembered. And Siyun who was so sweet to call me! ;)
Exams will be over soon. Hurry hurry!
[[ . ]]* |11:42 PM|