[[ *]]

Thursday, May 28, 2009



I’m back from Taiwan! The trip was fun and I really enjoyed the company of the friends. :) It was an 8D7N trip and spent about 1.5k including airfares. Didn’t shop much though, only bought 4 bags, 1 pair of shoe that is slightly too small, 3 eyeshadow palettes, SkinFood skincare. Not as much as I thought I would buy. Anyway pictures!! We took A LOT of photos. It’s crazy man.

Hello Taiwan!

CiJin

.
KenTing

Snorkelling & Banana Boat

Memorial Hall
.
Jiufen/Shifen


.
Taipei 101

MaTong Restaurant

ByeBye Taiwan

Time flies when we were there! If only the trip was longer. Thanks guys for everything! :)
.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daddy left for China again on the 23rd of May and the 3 of us sent him off! He was so nice to buy us perfumes. ;) We were supposed to pay him back, but he said those were gifts for us at the cashier. Muahaha. After which, the 2 monkies and I had lunch at Fish & Co.
.
He always finds it amusing to take funny monkey ugly photos with us. Lol. Seldom can you see him smile normally in a photo.

.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
Met up with JiaYing, KaiLin and Charlene over the weekend. Missed them all! And MissOng, we will meet up more often ok! Not once/twice a year hor. Lol. We will be stronger! :)

Lydia and Huijing too! I’m so happy for PTL! She’s starting her first day of work today and I hope everything is going well for her. May the LOL power be with you!

I hope that I’ll get a job soon. i need to start filling up my empty bank account. No more buying of cosmetics and whatnots. Then again, I need clothes. I haven’t been shopping for clothes in the longest time! Crap.
.
Needs to have more patience and tolerance. I felt so bad for blowing up at Baby last night over dinner table, but what she said was really rude. Sigh. I hope she understands.
.
Looking Forward!


[[ . ]]* |12:07 AM|