[[ *]]

Thursday, June 18, 2009



Life has been good recently. Helped out at the recent M(phosis sale for 3 days, and having an office job now thanks to LiHui! :)

The sale was madness, the shop was so stuffy, and I wished I had blocked nose sometimes cos customer’s feet do smell. BUT, I managed to grab a pair of heels and slippers on 70% and a clutch at 50% off! Muahaha. I’m not complaining about that.

Working with friends is fun, especially during lunch time and slack-ing times. Lol. Gossiping and discussing about random issues. It makes me think/wonder what do I actually want. It is good to be single and I should enjoy the freedom that I have. Oh well…

Met up with Connie for dinner and coffee just now. Haven’t seen her in a year? Haha. I’m sorry girl, promise we will meet up more often ya. :) and KaiLin too, no more once a year catching up session! Hahah.

I feel that having a few close friends who will stand by you is more important than having many friends but not knowing who will be there for you. Some might disagree, but that’s my point of view. So, I’m glad to have this small circle of friends who are always there for me.

Have been in denial far too long for my own good.

FYP soon….

Shopping with LiHui even sooner! Bugis tomorrow!


[[ . ]]* |12:56 AM|