[[ *]]

Sunday, June 28, 2009



The weekend passed so quickly! Met RuoXuan on Saturday and headed to ECP cos her company had some event there and she has to take a look. We ended up with free Maybelline eyeliners! :p Then headed to town for our usual shopping and catching up session.

Sunday afternoon was spent with Charlene and Kenny. :) Caught transformers and it was super nice! I wouldn’t mind watching it the second time. Lol. Had a late lunch and chatted randomly. Is it true that we girls like to think too much about something? But if we don’t think about it, how are we going to decide/conclude on it? And small issues to guys might be other wise to girls. Anyway, I miss chatting with both of them.

Michael Jackson passed away! :( I was very sad when I heard the news. Although I only know a handful of his songs, but I remembered watching his movies when I was young. Mummy will video record them, and I’ll re-watch them over and over again. Always in awe of his dance moves. It is rather sad to see him leave at such a young age. He will be missed.

Choosing FYP is tough. How to choose 8?!

Today’s the first time I did the dialysis for my grandma alone! I should start helping out more often. I was so afraid that I’ll mess up cos I usually have my mum or baby beside me.

Work tomorrow. Another week.

Is tired of wondering. Why must they play games? Where’s the sincerity? I don’t feel any.

Another year has passed. A date I cannot forget. Wound heels, but scars remains.


[[ . ]]* |11:59 PM|