[[ *]]

Monday, August 31, 2009



Finally settled in. Things packed as neatly as I can, but I can foresee the place being messy soon. Lol. Some things can’t be changed. Haha. Have to thank mummy a lot for her help. She’s the best!

Have to start working harder! Need to get my motivation back.

Had crystal jade xiaolongbao/steamboat buffet last Friday with the guys. We ordered 16longs, which meant 80 baos for the 4 of us! Hahaha. Excluding the meat and prawns that they ordered. Super filling! Kenny didn't bring his camera, so we had to make do with my camera phone.





Ohh! I went to 爱情海 at Marina with JiaYing 2 Saturdays ago. It was my first time there and I love the place. Listening to the group singing familiar songs and having one of my best friends with me. Relaxing. Realised that we’ve been friends for 18 years and counting! Haha. Wah, I think we should celebrate our 2 decades of friendship in 2 years time. Lol.

Thankful.


[[ . ]]* |1:45 AM|