Saturday, September 05, 2009
PTL’s the best! Hahah. I was just telling her I was having cravings for Kenny Rogers and she said, OK! We go tomorrow. Hahah what am I going to do without her. :) Aunty Ore didn’t go cos she was not feeling well. But we can always meet again! Know that I always say the same thing, but I really miss those times in hall with them. Can we turn back time? I’m sure many things would have happened differently.

L.O.L

Had dinner with Anli at KR yesterday, again! This is not good. The sinful macaroni and cheese… How to resist?! Headed to raffles city after that for some drinks. Oh man, should not be too adventurous and try funny drinks anymore. It was pretty to look at but not very nice to drink. And there was a cute ang mo baby that we couldn’t take our eyes off. Hahah. Charming boy.



Feel like chopping my hair short. Tempting.
Time passes so fast. Too fast.
[[ . ]]* |12:20 PM|