Thursday, September 24, 2009
Recess week is almost over and I’m still left with hours of webcast and a test to study for! Sigh.
I fell last night. Again. Missed a step and landed on my butt. Damn. I’m starting to have a phobia of steps. I hold on to the railings if there are and walk damn slowly when it rains. Used to love steps when I was young, jumping off the staircase at home few steps at a time, running down long flight of steps. No more! I rather take my time now. My mum could still laugh at me when i told her about it and said ‘为什么我会养了一粒大东瓜?’-.- She's the best.
I miss the times at west coast studying, walking along the coast and playing with that swinging thing back in year 1 with Lydia, Daniel and Darius. Haha. They guys had no problem doing the turns but we girls were trying damn hard just to complete one rotation! Feel like studying there again at night, but no one to study with me anymore. Got to make do with my room.
Dessert we had the other night. i want more.

Finished watching 唐心风暴 on tudou. The last few episodes are so touching! Family is still the most important of all, and that they will always be there for you no matter what happens.
[[ . ]]* |8:04 PM|