Monday, September 21, 2009
Was going through this particular box under my drawers and I found so many ‘treasures’! the CD Mr Lim made for us, NYJC 2003 CD compilation, boy bands and Chinese CDs, photos from back in primary school and secondary school, FIVE STONES!, photo frame Miss Lim made for me on my 18th birthday, etc cetera.
There was also a book, titled ‘Tomorrow’, from Andy after we have graduated. There was a short message inside that really touched me. Reading that brought back so many memories.

I’m going to upload photos from JC onto facebook soon!
Tomorrow is a public holiday, and I’m having project meeting at Singapore Post. How nice… So many things to do and catch up with. Going to start dreading FYP and the lab work. Argh.
So many things running through my mind.
So many ‘what if’s.
I wonder.
I want to stroll along the beach, listen to the waves and then go for a fatty sinful dinner! Haha! Ok that was random. But it feels nice to have Iced Rambutan, Spice Chicken Wings, and Chocolate Delice at 12 am after a movie. The dessert was soooo chocolaty, fell in love with it. ;) Relaxing, chatting and eavesdropping on other couples. Haha! Loves best friend many many!
Time to pull up both my socks!
[[ . ]]* |1:22 AM|