[[ *]]

Saturday, October 31, 2009



Time really flies. It has been one year. What have I learnt?

Ahma has been hospitalized. I hope she would be able to be discharged within these few days. Have to learn to take up more responsibility in taking care of her. Nothing should be taken for granted. Really prays that she gets well soon.

Dinner with the ME guys just now. We had crabs at some restaurant at the Flyer. Crabs, AGAIN. We should really be trying food other than crabs next time, and PS said there’s another one he wants to introduce us at Changi!! Haha. Didn’t manage to get a whole group picture though, cos Brother Kenny, the photographer didn’t come. Lol




Last week has been crazy. Sleepless nights and reports to rush. Taking a break this weekend. Muahaha.Can’t wait for tomorrow night! ;) I’m sure that it is going to be fun especially when they company is with good friends. Excited!

Talking to a friend made me realize a lot of things. I have been occupying myself with nonsense, wasting precious time and effort on unnecessary issues. Yes, I do know that, but somehow that conversation seemed to wake me up a little. Like I really SHOULD just focus on what is important, and I will.

Charchar was so worried about me cos I didn’t reply her, which was unusual considering I reply sms-es rather quickly. Sorry darling, didn’t mean to make you worry. Happy to have this bestest friend for so many years. You’re stuck with me! Lol

Exams are around the corner and I’m left with one and a half more project to complete before going full gear into studying. Papers all spread out, so I have more time to revise. Daddy says that he’s going to fetch me to the exam hall even though all my papers are morning papers. Daddy’s the best! :D Their 25th anniversary is coming up and I’m still thinking of where to arrange a nice dinner for them, plus what to make for them. Hmmm..

Life’s good and it’ll be even better.


[[ . ]]* |2:26 AM|