[[ *]]

Monday, December 28, 2009



The past week has been filled with highs and lows.

Endless thoughts running through my mind.
Endless questions waiting to be answered.
Why?
The smile I have to put on my face.
Scenes I have to erase.
What if?

On another note, I had fun this holiday! No partying whatsoever. Haha.

Sleep-over at Charlene’s place on Christmas eve, Mac breakfast on Christmas. I was surprised we managed to drag ourselves out of bed. :p Christmas afternoon was spent with my family, and supporting LaoEr at work, followed by steamboat at night! :D FOOD! Muahaha.

Had brunch with JiaYing on Saturday at PS Café. Such a lovely place. The food was very good too. She gave me a super pink organizer with cupcakes on the cover, lots of flowers, butterflies, ribbons, etc on the inside. Such a bimbotic book, but I like! Hahah. She included a chunky bracelet for ‘clubbing’ according to her. Loved them! Caught Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 after that. It was alright I guess, but I really liked the chipmunks singing. It was super cute!




Satisfied my sashimi and soft shell cravings for dinner. Caught Sherlock Holmes after dinner. 2 movies in a day! Haha. But Sherlock was good. a little draggy at some parts, or maybe cos I was too tired, but I liked it any how. :) Jude Law is so charming!

FYP looming..

Broke.

The year is ending, it is a good time to put the past behind.

After 5 months, I think I’m starting to forget.


[[ . ]]* |1:25 AM|