Monday, May 31, 2010
Yeah! I can finally graduate! :) Passed everything, and I got a B+ for FYP! :) muahaha
Moved home early May, and my house is in a mess. Been trying to tidy things up as much as I can, but the room is still rather cluttered!
Daddy had a minor eye surgery to stop the internal bleeding in the eye. He’s alright and recovering very well! Which is good!
Starting to look for a job, but my parents wants me to be an engineer. Hurhur. I don’t really think that that’s my cup of tea. I wouldn’t mind going into an engineering firm doing something else, but who on earth would hire a cui engineer! Lol
Meeting friends and catching up the past few weeks too. Although we don’t meet very often, but somehow there will never be an awkward silence or awkward moments whenever we meet up. We’ll still be as chatty and talk about everything under the sun. I am thankful to have these close bunch of friends.
Heard some stuff. What a jerk. I’m glad I’m over it.
Finally registered for my Final Theory Test! And I got my PDL. Hahah. Anli was like shaking her head when I told her, why? Cos we took our basic theory test FIVE years ago and she has long gotten her licence, while I slacked away. :p I will pass soon man!
Life has been very good. I almost wanted to give up hope, but somehow someone managed to convince me otherwise. I will treasure what I have and will look forward. :)
[[ . ]]* |1:44 PM|